Sunday 15 July 2012

Lucky Edge Decks Yo!

Sooo a while back my friend Joe Edge set up his own label wittily named "Lucky Edge Decks" that makes super cool and 100% originally illustrated tees, decks, sweatshirts and hats. That same while back was when I put an order in for one of his illustrated tees that I kind of fell in love with as soon as he showed me the original sketch. Unfortunately, being a student really gets in the way of supporting new talent and my path to looking the part as a fashion wank. Which meant sadly I had to put the order on hold until I had enough money to eat AND look cool *uuuuh*. Anyway! Thankfully that day finally arrived when the pennies started rolling in in a little more abundance over the summer holidays and I am pleased to now show you *coughshowoff* my purchase. Let me guide you through my Lucky Edge Decks experience through my amazing photography:









After opening up a super cute brown paper parcel with my name and address handwritten on the front, I came face-to-face with another super cute brown paper parcel wrapped in string (I LOVED the string, so old school) with the name and style of my tee handwritten on a sticker on the top left and a Lucky Edge Decks flyer slotted underneath the beloved string.
















Here's a picture of it again but from a different angle. Just cause it's so pretty. And it's my blog. Therefore I can.



















And here it is! My "Don't Rock My Boat" tee. I. Fucking. Love. It. 














Also worth a wee showy-showy is the new Lucky Edge Decks label: really cute dog illustration + product that is designed AND printed in the UK (something which is impressive in itself) = WINNER.
















And here's a picture of me in my tee taken just after I drunkenly asked my friend Steven if he'd go out with me. I keep forgetting that he doesn't like girls. *sigh*




















So yeah! I'm so happy that I can finally wear the tee I've been lusting after and stop remembering how shit my life was without it. Nah I'm just kidding, my life was awesome before. But it's even better now. Thanks Joe! 


You can shop all the rest of the amazing Lucky Edge Decks shizz right here: http://shop.luckyedgedecks.us/


Happy shopping!




x

No comments:

Post a Comment