Friday 10 August 2012

Bad Blood Clothing/ Nick Cocozza YO.

A while back, I got a friend request on faceyB from someone called "Bad Blood Clothing", so after the obvious clicking through photos/ info/ mutual friends I decided I'd be their pal as they seemed pretty cool...plus my inner hipster/ scene kid was doing jumps of joy (not physically of course, but in her head) cause some cool fashion label had actually added me and not just responded to my friend request. 

So automatically they won cool points for feeding my ego (which I always enjoy) but also cause the illustrations I was greeted with were pretty fucking sweet. After further investigation, it was my turn to click the "+1 add friend" button to the man behind it all, Mr Nick Cocozza. I wanted to find out a bit more about the illustrator/ designer and how Bad Blood Clothing came to be and I thought doing so would help me out. He was nice enough to not reject me for being a massive creeper and thus- the stalking commenced!

From what my stalking talents have worked out, Nick studied illustration at Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design in Dundee before setting up camp overseas in Berlin, Germany where he is now head honcho at Bad Blood Clothing. He's also got a few freelance illustration jobs under his belt with a couple of magazines, has teamed up with Dynamic-Style Clothing for a collaboration of printed tees and has had his work shown in a few art exhibitions too.

I've picked my faves from his work outside Bad Blood Clothing below for you to have a wee sneaky look at:











Pretty cool, huh? You can find more of Mr. Cocozzas artwork on his website and blogspot.


Now back to Bad Blood Clothing, where you can purchase a little piece of his artwork to cut about looking cool in. Choose from an awesome selection of t-shirt designs ranging from everything you ever loved as a 90's kid...



...to pretending you're gangsta...




...right through to zombies chasing you for a cup of tea.



There's a shit load more to choose from and seeing as the guy can't seem to put the pencil down, there are new designs being added constantly. Have a gander at the rest of the tees and products here.

Also, if you're guy with impressive tattoos or just kinda hot- wearing these products will magically make you even fitter. As you can see from my hot man montage below:


Like, I might even fancy you just cause you're wearing cool clothes. I'm THAT shallow. 

And now, I will leave you with a few pictures of me in my own Bad Blood Clothing tee, I kinda love it.




Stop laughing at me trying to do the "LA" thing!

X

2 comments:

  1. saving your hot man montage to my wank bank.... WHAT!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha the guy with the guns in the black and white makes me blush! he is so fiiiiine! from what i can gather his name is toby shaw and he's a skater. babe alert!

    ReplyDelete