Tuesday 14 August 2012

David Gandy for Christian Grey!

Whilst watching the London Olympics 2012 closing ceremony the other night, the arrival of David Gandy and the rest of the British beauties had my head in a spin. Not only because of the amazing clothes but for the pure fact that David Gandys smile is enough to make me go dizzy. Which led my train of thought to this book I've been reading, "fifty shades of grey"- I dunno if you've heard of it? Yes well, there is this main character called "Christian Grey" who is meant to be an Adonis of a man, incredibly successful therefore cray rich, smart, clever, mysterious, totally knows how to fuck but at the same time is really intense and possessive. Whenever I read it and the main chick 'Ana' is all "his body and intense stare makes my sex throb" I try to come up with a guy hot enough to meet his description in my head. Makes the book so much more enjoyable. So far I've recruited Ryan Gosling and uh...I can't really remember who else, to star as Mr. Grey in my mind. Problem is, I think Ryan's too light haired to be Christian. I need someone more dark, rugged and perhaps with slight laughter lines around the eyes/mouth (you know how guys look hotter with age?). And then, as the British models exploded onto my screen at the fashiony part of the closing ceremony and I caught glimpse of David Gandys cheeky grin- it hit me! He is Christian Grey. Well, not really, but he is my Christian Grey. Aaah, the books are going to be SO much better now.

I don't understand why but if you need some persuasion into seeing where I'm coming from, I made some memes out of month images from a Dolce & Gabbana Calendar Dave did back in 2008 to make my point clear:






















I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. And I totes don't mind if you use him as your Christian Grey too. But he loves me. Not you.

Kisses!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. David receives this suggestion so often, it is amazing that so many people all seem to agree with this idea. It makes me wonder if I need to read this book to see what all the fuss is about! Meanwhile, David Gandy fans can get their daily fix by following his official page for pictures, his blog and personal updates (like his hint about the Closing Ceremony): www.facebook.com/OfficialDavidGandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised! Whadda babe. You should, it's addictive, but it will probably leave you gutted because you know deep down that Christian Grey doesn't exist and that David Gandy will probably never fuck you. So sad! :'(
    cheers for the comment though!
    x

    ReplyDelete